A Liar's Guide to the Dreams..

In the dead of the night, the dreams come in one by one. They cling to you with soft acceptance, and they know it all..

These are the dreams which leave a note of remembrance. They cling to our tongues like a bittersweet delight.

They feel familiar, though their flavour melts in the mouth... and taste distinctly unusual.


October 06, 2006

A community thank you note

This I sent to all my friends at Orkut. I had to post it here as well.

Shubho Bijoya to you. May this year be as great as physically and spiritually plausible.

Thank you thank you whoever sent me birthday greetings. I mathapete take JAP's Ayush'man' bhava.... HOW THOUGHT(?)FUL.

Aritra - I shall put myself in the third position.

Rimi - Saatkhun maaf.

Rashidi Gargidi Amritadi Kurry - Thank you so much

School Friends - Thanks Satu, Arps, Raws, Goru,Priyanki, Idrisha, Arjun,Arunava, debipriya, surupa, Kamu, and everyone of you who wished me. Whoever did not, I magnanimously forgive you all.

Swayam - bhaier underwear Sujan ferot diyechhe??

Jennifer - ah thanks babe.

Sriram, subhankar, Alone in the dark, debashis, Dev, sujoy, Abhik, Sudip, Zesporking, soumen, jhilom, Shiv - thank you so much

Suchismita didi - birthday went well, got a bit mussed by pujos.

Antara shaoli srimoyee priyanka - I love you all and really sorry about nabami. I shall tell you the horror story later.

Lagnajita - thank you

Rosy - Ahh, you sweetie.

Kaichu - Sikkim theke fire amar oi boita dhar chai bole rakhlam.

Shutapa - Love you hun.

Somak dada - thank you, sediner surprise kemon chhilo??

Pritam - ah you know I would save you for last. Thanks for the card, you thoughtful thing.

And all who forgot, I forgive you.

Shubho bijoya ebong samabeto kolakuli.

No comments: