A Liar's Guide to the Dreams..

In the dead of the night, the dreams come in one by one. They cling to you with soft acceptance, and they know it all..

These are the dreams which leave a note of remembrance. They cling to our tongues like a bittersweet delight.

They feel familiar, though their flavour melts in the mouth... and taste distinctly unusual.


November 08, 2006

Woe is Me

Okay, so the matriarchs just shot three brand new troubles at me that goes by the common name prospective husbands at me... and gave them my cell phone number....

Damn me for going to Patna in the first place. Looks like this country is getting too little for one overweight person.

And my neck is in a brace because flu struck and I struck the steel bucket. See, theory of cause and effect at work.

And now I must leave. I am supposed to study for tomorrow's exam. Only, I haven't done a thing.

2 comments:

i dwell in possibility said...

Oi, neck brace keno? Ki je koris. Get well soon. *cuddles*

Poorna Banerjee said...

thankoooo.... *cuddles*