1. what was the last thing you bought from woolies?
2. what's your relationship status?
I have a life. And someone to call my own.
3. the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
4. do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
I do. Three.
5. do you keep in touch with ex's?
Totally. Love them, in fact.
6. favourite film?
Singin' In The Rain
7. play an instrument?
Taanpura according to the raga
8. favourite two bands?
Poets of the Fall and Grateful Dead.
9. favourite two artists?
Neil Gaiman and Goya
10. favourite artist?
Kon Khane mairi? Okay, this is easy. Sister.
11. tell us something that will surprise people about you.
I am stupid.
12. some things you wished you could do more with:
Life. More and More of it.
13. do you write?
yes. When I feel like it.
14. where would you like to live?
Near the beach. In a shack.
15. eye colour:
16. what did you think of school?
I loved mine.
17. anything you're trying to learn at the moment?
18. do you have a tattoo?
19. what book are you reading at the moment?
After the Funeral. Agatha Christie
20. what are you listening to at the moment?
Days go by.
21. do you own any foreign language films?
Yes. Autumn Sonata.
21. how many languages do you speak?
English, Bengali, Hindi, Bhojpuri, and a bit of Spanish.
22. the last show you went to?
Don't remember. Okay. Onko.
23. favourite flower?
24. hugs or kisses?
Both. From right people.
25. icecream flavour?
26. who is the most famous person you've met?
27. one hope for the year?
I should find what I am looking for.
28. the wisest thing you’ve ever heard?
29. the last time you were drunk?
30. biggest hero?
Don't wanna tell.
31. favourite colour?
Black. And Red. And Blue.
32. things you hate?
33. something precious to you?
34. a guilty pleasure?
35. a piece of personal advice?
I loved a love once, fairest among all. You are not that.