A Liar's Guide to the Dreams..

In the dead of the night, the dreams come in one by one. They cling to you with soft acceptance, and they know it all..

These are the dreams which leave a note of remembrance. They cling to our tongues like a bittersweet delight.

They feel familiar, though their flavour melts in the mouth... and taste distinctly unusual.


July 13, 2009

Follow Me Home...

A cat.

Which has had kittens last night.

Reminds me of the times when my mother was pregnant again and EVERYONE said "It'll Be a Boy!!" except me who was frightened out of all wits thinking if it was a boy then he'd beat me mercilessly, like my friend was beaten up by her baby brother.

That along with the usual male-phobia a 10 year old can muster.

I don't think having a sister improved the situation much. For a long time now The Sister's been practicing her Tae Kwon Do on me.

Here is the point where I say: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. Etc.

No comments: