A Liar's Guide to the Dreams..

In the dead of the night, the dreams come in one by one. They cling to you with soft acceptance, and they know it all..

These are the dreams which leave a note of remembrance. They cling to our tongues like a bittersweet delight.

They feel familiar, though their flavour melts in the mouth... and taste distinctly unusual.


May 27, 2010

Being Private About It

Evidently, I was wrong when I assumed men liked privacy. It seems, when you, the soul of sobriety that you are, do not touch their fingers in public, make them bristle with anger and shake with rage. They claim revenge, and call you names, and think that the love is gone. One even went so far as to say ---

"I think I am pregnant."

Me: But I thought we used all forms of protections, especially the verbal ones!

Him: I know, but it seems that I am.

I was mortified. "Am I the father?", I asked him.

Him: I'm not sure yet.

Me: What? You've been sleeping around!! Kultaaa!!!

And this is the reason why men can be tedious, boring, annoying, but still adorable.

No comments: