A Liar's Guide to the Dreams..

In the dead of the night, the dreams come in one by one. They cling to you with soft acceptance, and they know it all..

These are the dreams which leave a note of remembrance. They cling to our tongues like a bittersweet delight.

They feel familiar, though their flavour melts in the mouth... and taste distinctly unusual.


July 25, 2013

This post is a combination of a few things. 


This poem.

Nostalgia.

Also, hope maybe.

I sometimes treat you, blog, as the dump. I rage, cry, shed tears, scream, laugh, double over, shake, in short, create all the drama I can possibly create, here. It is something I have been born to do, and I will keep on doing it all my life. I am nothing but a channel sometimes, and sometimes I must be strong and defend the gates.

All parts of me.

But who am I, really? 

I still am waiting for something. It is almost like I need a catalyst which is going to give me what I am looking for - However, I still do not know. The spiritual barrier that is standing between me and that other part of me is presently a threat. 

I must cross that.