A Liar's Guide to the Dreams..

In the dead of the night, the dreams come in one by one. They cling to you with soft acceptance, and they know it all..

These are the dreams which leave a note of remembrance. They cling to our tongues like a bittersweet delight.

They feel familiar, though their flavour melts in the mouth... and taste distinctly unusual.


March 21, 2006

ITS A DOGGY DEMON LIFE!!!

My sister, at the ripe old age of Eleven and half is in love with a Japanese doggy demon called Inu Yasha. The worst part of the matter is that no amount of teasing, tormenting or bribes has stopped this nonsense. It was okay when she fell in love with Dinosaurs and then Pokemon, but then, it was not like this. This time, I'm afraid, its true love. She says, and I quote word perfect: "When I see Inu, my eyeballs turn heart-shaped."

Excuse me now when I gag.

The next bit is a bit more on the non-accusatory ishtyle, Meg and I also watch Ranma 1/2 together, and guess what? Ranma, the protagonist, a boy, becomes a girl when he comes in contact with cold water(or water at room temperature) and turns back to a girl when she(?) comes in contact with hot water. Sister says : "I am really confused about his/her gender."

And how I agree...

Oh Dear Darling Dastardly Demon of a sister mine... how you are growing up.

Is this the little girl I carried??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.