Whenever I need sonmething God refuses point blank to give it to me. And the glaring example is a bus in time.
Today, Adt called up.
"Darling I need so-and-so-cream from A*** please get it for me I need it byebye[click]"
Okay. The cream's worth a bunch, so I had to go.
In the heat of the afternoon at 4.00 p.m. kolkata time, Panu stands in the deserted bus stop waiting for a bus to arrive.
5 minutes later
5 more minutes pass by
NO FREAKING BUS.
Panu looks up to the shade of the tree over her.
Now the equivocation begins...
Oh please crow, dont shit on me. Oh Lord, get that Goddamn Bus!
Oh please crow, nice crow.
5 more minutes
Panu gets desperate. No freaking Bus still.
O No, something gleam in the distant horizon. A bus!! A BUS!! Oh LORD, thou Exist!
Route 45. O no, God is dead. Bleeding Nietzche!!!
The first commandment in Bus Bible comes to mind at this point to Panu's heat-encrusted brain.
thou shalt not get up on a route 45 bus until it is a matter of life and death
This Was a matter of life and death.
The reason why I hate this bus.
- Groping by extremely uncool people, most of them over the age 45.
- Glares from overdressed Marus who go into constant boob-comparison.
- Constant leers from the conductor who acts as if he has never seen someone over 130 pounds/60kgs in jeas and kurta.
- The Lebulojensaala... dont wanna explain this one.
- Bus moves in extremities... either extremely fast or...
- Pickpockets and con artists who has taken the level of pinching goods to the height of artistry.
No FREAKING WAY!
Panu gets up on the bus. A moment later, zooms past the Bus of her dreams. CRAP!
Panu gets down. Takes an auto to the destination. Zooms past another bus. Crap repeated. Panu gets real turdy by this point.
Off my chest...
P.S. here's the pictures promised of HUGH.