A Liar's Guide to the Dreams..

In the dead of the night, the dreams come in one by one. They cling to you with soft acceptance, and they know it all..

These are the dreams which leave a note of remembrance. They cling to our tongues like a bittersweet delight.

They feel familiar, though their flavour melts in the mouth... and taste distinctly unusual.


June 06, 2007

The people I know nowadays....

Bimbabati = a charming adorable piece of ulikimittichhanalebaba who can twirl the world around her little finger and smugly proclaim "Hnu Hnu bawa".... and well, I guess she can, because this little midget has to be the littlest atom bomb that has hit the mind-zone of Panu. I proclaim her, in charming adoration, the female form of Puss-in-Boots a la Antonia Banderas.


Peep = Obsessed with her bottom and upper and lower body and other numerous bits and pieces of her mind and soul, I often lose myself in the world she creates in her words.... needless to say, I was one of those hapless victims who cried herself to sleep in the middle of the night because of her farewell post to JUDE. Other victims include the Babel, Sukanya, and the Fish (this is another fish, not the BABEL, I repeat, NOT THE BABEL).

Rimi = A blogger with an attitude problem (at this point I expect Insults, complaints and bricks, but shall not waver from the point) who claims she is the calamity Jane of Kolkatan JUDEan scene.... she holds the Sapphic cup of warm tea in her left hand and a nice bar of Mars dangles from the right. Believes in almost anything, from psychic mindfucks to weeping wombats... she comes to me on a summer dream, and I sort of bask in her glory.

And then,

Kaichu = a population all by herself, she defines and defies explanation and makes my head swim with her ability to speak nonstop for god-knows-what-hours in the middle of the night when I face with the horror of a load-shedding. She is to me what Eve is to Adam, my original SIN.
To the humble reader, KAICHU is mine, and the aforementioned three creatures who are wonderous and beautiful are rather late in pursuit, for I have given Kaichu a ring. And here I say it, I don't expect fidelity, but I do expect a feel.

2 comments:

Heathcliff said...

how come i dont see myself here????

Poorna Banerjee said...

because you dont love kaichu.

Or do you?