A Liar's Guide to the Dreams..

In the dead of the night, the dreams come in one by one. They cling to you with soft acceptance, and they know it all..

These are the dreams which leave a note of remembrance. They cling to our tongues like a bittersweet delight.

They feel familiar, though their flavour melts in the mouth... and taste distinctly unusual.


February 06, 2011

The Time

Yes, the times are a'changing. I never really realized or appreciated how much times are a'changing, till I checked my blog and saw that nearly six years have passed since I began blogging. I began it with a few JUDEans and I never really paid much thought to what was going in there. It was, truthfully speaking, a place where I made some noise. Because I like Attention. Hence the name Panu. Jaar Maane, if you are a non-Bengali, you would NOT understand.

Its easy for me to leave the blog and go. Very easy. But it is not easy to pick up from a phrase and begin again, which I don't want to do. This blog is not ended here, just an infrequent writer's infrequent visits to a place which stinks of old memories and friends who used to make her happy. Now Panu no longer knows whether those friends come or not.... the comments, the footfall are nearly gone.

Okay, sorry, melodrama. Its just me pouting because no one commented on the last few posts.

1 comment:

Kaichu said...

some do, occasionally, even if they're not sure of welcome, any more.

take care, woman.