A Liar's Guide to the Dreams..

In the dead of the night, the dreams come in one by one. They cling to you with soft acceptance, and they know it all..

These are the dreams which leave a note of remembrance. They cling to our tongues like a bittersweet delight.

They feel familiar, though their flavour melts in the mouth... and taste distinctly unusual.


December 24, 2005

Tis The Season to be Ugly... Weila lala lala lala la la la la leia lala

Tis The Season to be Ugly:" I mean, what was Joseph doing with his wife… family planning? And even if he was, why was he not popping the damn fruit, for Christ’s sake? Was he waiting for Christmas to unravel that particular present? (Oops, I think he was…)"

Read All About My Splendid New Disco-Bhari ... A Sen'x'ibly thought out reason of Christ's Creation, and the significance in the modern (suitably) hermaphrodite world...

Check out my other site where I regularly shed my tears of Sorrow and Suffering... aibbappsss

No comments: