I got this tag from Ruby.
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Partied like crazy. I never did it before. And yes, became superficial. Very.
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I kept my new year resolution of finding someone. I did. I lost him too. I would make another one for the coming year. Of finding absolution.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What places did you visit?
I visited Jabbalpur for my best friend's wedding. Without the adultery bit. Did not do much sightseeing, though.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
I need to run away. Somewhere. I could not do that in 2007 though I tried.
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
13th April and 21st May. Why? Both has to do with someone whom I am proud of.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I got a job. And I was damn good at it.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I lost a friend. Or someone I thought was a friend.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes. I did. Quite a lot of that.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Chu's. I love her because she deserves it.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and/or depressed?
Kheps's. I would not lie anymore. Not to myself, not to others. I never expected what he did to me, and I shall not forget it any time sooner.
14. Where did most of your money go?
On clothes, food, and my laptop.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I got excited about Cassini's Division. And I got excited about my job too.
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Carnival of Rust - Poets of the Fall.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Its fleeting, re. All these emotions. I don't know... I think I am on a different level of emotions altogether.
18. Thinner or fatter?
NOT TO BE DISCLOSED. CONTENT SUPPRESSED.
19. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I had done more travelling.
20. What do you wish you'd done less of?
I wish I had not mourned and been sad about someone.
21. How will you be spending Christmas?
Already spent it at a party and then followed up by cooking lunch and getting drunk as a skunk in a funk.
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
No. I gave up on it.
23. How many one night stands?
One night can't be spent standing...
Ah really, you think I will answer that? Mairi!!
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
This was the year of watching very less TV. But still, Jamie Oliver ruled.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes I do.
26. What was the best book you read?
Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Guy
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
I got passion.
29. What did you want and not get?
I did not get love.
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Taare Zameen Par.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Distributed chocolate at work place. Went out to the club, and got drunk because I turned 24.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Getting through M.Phil
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
34. What kept you sane?
Determination. And a lot of friends.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
I missed a lot of people. A lot. They all matter and I am exhausted just by thinking about them.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Its a tie. Dhruva and Pablo.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Don't believe the truth. Very Oasis.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
My life..... Is nothing but this Carnival of Rust.
I am tired of this. Tired of everything I guess.
I want out.
Come on, hit me with a car so I can get amnesia and a new life!!