A Liar's Guide to the Dreams..

In the dead of the night, the dreams come in one by one. They cling to you with soft acceptance, and they know it all..

These are the dreams which leave a note of remembrance. They cling to our tongues like a bittersweet delight.

They feel familiar, though their flavour melts in the mouth... and taste distinctly unusual.


December 04, 2007

Umm.

Well.

I.

Sort of began slowly, but the flow is coming in now. Its been a long, haunting day with miles of melodrama and people banging their heads against the wall (read the wall of this room) and finally I threw up my hands.

Enough, said I.

I stared at my fate and proclaimed it down. Down with the sickness. I am tired of it.

But unfortunately, it is not tiring of me. Its eating my core. Slowly.


On another hand, the parents are being together and the twenty-fifth anniversary has come up and they have successfully drunk-dialed people and as a result I have had to call back and apologize to people who I have no clue about. With the THROAT that seems to me to be eternally sore now.

I hate my house. I want to run away. Someone, get me a Lamborghini and I would. I would also need a driver, so there!!


Lamborghini. I have expensive taste.

2 comments:

lost_poet said...

a hug.

...and may you find what you are looking for.

btw, if I haven't mentioned before, I have you on my blogroll. Hope you don't mind.

take care

regards,
the lost_poet

Poorna Banerjee said...

no i dont mind.